Freeing People from Poverty and Dependency through Work Opportunity
Declaring Independence from Dependency
Providence International Enterprises is a tax exempt 501c3 charitable and humanitarian organization founded by Robert Lincoln Hancock in February 2000 in Redding California.
To provide the opportunity for at-risk people to develop their God given potential and become productive, contributing and law-abiding citizens.
Providence Frees People from Poverty and Dependency through Job Opportunity.
- At-risk people both domestic and overseas
- People 16 and older desiring a future with hope
- Non-profit organizations of like vision, values, and mission.
- Unemployed and underemployed
- Business developers willing to employ the disenfranchised
- Business partners: adding mutual value and services for doing good while doing well
- Coaches/Innovators/Educators/Mentors serving at risk populations
- People: jobskill training, coaching, placement and service optimization
- Stewardship that grows human and natural resource development and income generation
- Prosperity that comes from work and free enterprise
- Freedom from dependency and hopelessness
- Training/Education for optimizing productive citizens and independent living
- Employers and small farmers that create jobs and a healthier environment
- Employees that feel valued
- Reinvesting in people and communities for collective impact and replication.
METHODS of Providence International Enterprises (PIE)
- Purposeful living for people in education, job training and job placement positions with support services.
- Investment in people, partnerships, and innovative enterprises that generate jobs and PEO service support.
- Education and Employment opportunity through work experience and placement in ag sector and trades.
Enterprises include: greenhouse/aquaculture, farming, construction trades, animal husbandry, landscaping.
HOPE for a Better World
Growing Healthy People, Plants, Places, Partnerships and Planet
Dave Michal, President; Robert Lincoln Hancock, Founder/Director
POB 993544, Redding California 96099 Phone: (530) 243-3373
Website: www.ProvidenceInternational.us and www.EndPovertyZONE.org