Providence Farms Champion Membership
Providence Farms Champion membership benefits:
Did you know for less than one $2.08 cup of coffee per month that your Providence Champion annual membership of $25 provides you with healthy food, healthy growing tips, ten monthly cash or product drawings and helps provide the homeless and the jobless with a future of hope and much more?
Providence Farms Champion annual membership provides these benefits:
A future with hope for the homeless, reentry services for former offenders and addiction recovery interns with job training and placement.
One free drawing ticket each month for 12 months with the opportunity to win $300 in healthy farm products and gift cards or the cash equivalent (your choice). Additional tickets are $5 each.
Receive online enrollment in Providence or Shasta College Master Gardener Webinar quarterly and a Farm of the Future Newsletter laced with healthy recipes, stories of lives transformed and an invitation to online virtual or onsite events and Providence Growing Healthy videos.
Free tour of Providence Regenerative Agritourism Farm of the Future or an online drone tour option. 20% discounts of select Garden Store items.
Receive a frameable certificate annually with our one-of-a-kind autographed farm art piece.
All members can use membership sales as a fund raiser for their favorite charity (service clubs, schools, churches) and designate the $5 from each new membership enlisted. Add your name to each application form to link along with your designation.
Note: All Providence Champion members get #1- #6 regardless of winning any of the drawings. Each winner to be featured in our newsletters.
All members joining before December 31, 2021 will be Charter members.
Robert Lincoln "Bud" Hancock, Founder/CEO
Dave Michal, President
Growing Healthy People, Places, Plants, Partnerships and Planet with Job Opportunity
P.O. Box 993544 Redding, CA 96099
Freeing People from Poverty and Dependency through Local Job Opportunity and Food, Water and Renewable Energy Security.
Did you know that 1% or just $15 of your Stimulus Check could provide you healthy food and growing tips and help provide the homeless and the jobless with a future of hope?
If you become a member of Providence's Farms of the Future you will receive these benefits: Your membership supports a future with hope for the homeless, reentry services for former offenders and addiction recovery interns with job training and placement.
You can be a Providence Farm of the Future member for just $15 annually and be eligible for the following from our 10 drawings each year. Additional tickets are $5 each. You also get an additional ticket for each new member you refer who join to our family of Providence Friends.
All members get #1 ,#3 and #6 regardless of winning any of the drawings. Each winner to be featured in our newsletters.
- You will receive one free drawing ticket each month for 10 months with the opportunity to Win $500 in healthy farm products and gift cards or the cash equivalent (your choice).
- 1 online enrollment in Providence or Shasta College Master Gardener Webinar on growing healthy food offered twice annually.
- Quarterly Farm of the Future Newsletter filled with healthy recipes, stories of lives transformed and an invitation to Special Online or site Events
- Free tour of our Providence Regenerative Agritourism Farm of the Future or Online Drone tour option.
- Stay one night or provide for a homeless family your stay in our tiny home on our Riverland riverfront farm with tour.
- Receive a frameable certificate annually with our one of a kind autographed art piece photo.
- Providence specialty brand of teas, coffee, soil amendment additives and dehydrated foods along with discount coupons for all our garden and farm products for your garden or farm plus our distinctive writing pen from monthly drawings.